Friday 2 February 2018

Have a Wonderful Retirement



Hello again friends and visitors.

I must apologise for my not posting as usual on Tuesday. I've had a bit of a stressful week following my surgery but, hopefully, everything seems to be getting back on track.

Well the weather has been extremely cold and wet here. Not very helpful when you've had surgery on your nose and have to wear a bandage which very quickly gets wet.....and very cold!

I've had a few funny looks when I've ventured out but I think I may be able to leave the bandage off as of now. You'd never tell I'd had anything done, which is a great bonus as I was rather concerned that it may alter the shape.

Anyhow, I had better get on and reveal today's card.








No Romance this week but something pretty never the less.

The supplies used here are
* Coconut White, Sage Green and Pink cardstock from my stash
* Indigo Blue Floral Swirl Stamp
* Versamark watermark stamp pad
* Crafts-Too A4 Spot Embossing Folder
* Spellbinders 5x7 Matting Basics A
* Spellbinders Long Classic Rectangles
* Bronte Charm 8x8 Paper Pack
* Make and Create Border Die
* Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders Decorative Swallowtail Tags
* Cheery Lynn Fanciful Flourish Left
* Crafters Companion Shabby Chic Filigree Flourish
* Spellbinders Rose Creations
* Pearls and stamens from my stash
* Decorative chalks to colour the flowers
* A touch of Flower Soft
* Freebie sentiment stamp 

I love using the Bronte Charm papers, a gift from my Daughter so I try to use it sparingly!

I challenged myself to use only one die set for the flowers whilst trying to make them all a little different.

I decided to use the Indigo Blue flourish stamp as the green background just needed something other than the embossing.

Well there you have todays card. I do hope you like it.

For those who are following my SW journey, I gave weigh-in a miss this week but I shall be there again next week!

Thank you so much for popping in today. It's a Blog Hop week for the Amazing Paper Grace Creative Team next week, so be sure to stop by again for that.

Have a fabulous weekend dear friends and take care,

Jo xx





8 comments:

  1. Hi Jo sorry to hear that you haven't been feeling very well, hope your nose heals very soon. Your card today is beautiful and the flowers are lovely,do you know where your daughter purchased the paper pad from as it is just up my street, so pretty, I absolutely love my papers, but can't seem to be able to use them, they are just for looking at. Hope you feel better very soon, take care xx😚

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette. She purchased the paper from The Range but that was about this time last year. I'll have another look on the packet but I'm pretty sure it doesn't say the manufacturers name! Get those papers out and play Annette 😊 xx

      Delete
  2. Beautiful papers, beautiful card...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry to hear that you had surgery, but it does sound like it was successful! Always a good thing! What a beautiful card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete