Tuesday 20 February 2018

Amazing Paper Grace - Book Card



Hello and welcome friends and visitors.

My oh my, it's Wednesday already.....and time for my next Amazing Paper Grace creation!

There are a lot of photo's here for you today and a lengthy supply list, so, I won't waste time on idle chit chat.

The brief here was to create a book-style card using the 3D Vignette collection. 

I think mine would be considered a keepsake, rather than a card, but I love how it turned out.














The supplies used here are (All Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders 3D Vignette collection)
* Papers, Pearls and Ribbon from my stash.

I used the outer most die from the Grand Arch set for the whole book with the addition of a piece from the Tiered Rosettes for the front and back cover. 

I assembled in the usual way and simply taped down the little tabs and covered with paper on the spine.

Then it was simply a matter of decorating the pages. I left the opposing pages blank (but still covered with pretty papers), thinking that it would be a nice idea for the happy couple to add some wedding photo's?

I'm really pleased with the result and will definitely use this idea again for a special occasion.

So there you have my creation for today. I really hope you like it.

Be sure to check out Becca's blog HERE for some fabulous inspiration.

Thank you for your visit today, I hope to see you again soon.

Take care and enjoy the rest of week,

Jo xx









13 comments:

  1. OMG what a fantastic keepsake it is so beautiful Jo, how talented you are. I'm sure Becca will be thrilled to see this too. Love it to bits, thanks for sharing 😚 xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks amazing, a real keepsake, so so pretty...luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Jo this is absolutely amazing I love it and your design is gorgeous. Thank you for sharing

    Hugs Debs xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a beautiful mini! I love your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Jo this is a totally gorgeous and stunning project! So many pretty details and this really is a keepsake!! I can just feel the love in the work!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WONDERFUL JOB, Jo! I LOVE the idea of leaving one page blank with pretty papers, so the couple can add to this! Maybe, even hand written notes? SUPER JOB!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much TLady. I love the idea of little hand written notes! 😊 xx

      Delete
  7. Do you want to own a business of your own? Or own a house of your choice?
    Pedro Jerome loan offer 2% rate with a flexible loan repayment to suit individual and entitle loans internationally, My loan was granted with a click of an eye when I applied for $800,000.00 for expanding my clothing business, so I will advise anyone here looking for a financial help to contact pedroloanss@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete