Friday 22 December 2017

Noel


Well hello again friends.

Can you believe this is my last Christmas card of 2017? Where on earth did the time go? lol.

I know exactly where my time has gone.....in helping my darling daughter settle in to her new flat and job!
It's fabulous to have her back close to home. Christmas will be extra special this year because of it.

Well friends, without further ado as I know we will all be very busy, here is my last Christmas card for the year.





The supplies used here are
* Creative Expressions Foundation card - Rich Red
* First Edition Jingle All The Way paper pad
* Presscut square nesting dies
* Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders Graceful Borders - Graceful Corners One
* Spellbinders classic circles - large
* Cheery Lynn wreath strip
* Woodware Holly punch
* Dovecraft Christmas Basics sentiment dies
* Gold metallic marker pen
* Distress ink
* Scrap of gold cardstock for the sentiment
* Berries and bells from my stash

I had to keep things simple(ish) on this card as I was a little short on time. The most time consuming element here was the wreath, but as I cut a double layer of card at a time and the strip has several branches also, it really wasn't too bad.
I outlined the layers and the corners with the gold metallic marker. The sentiment I cut two in red and one in gold and layered.

So there you have it. I do hope you have enjoyed my Christmas cards for 2017.

Thank you to all those that have been regular visitors to my humble little blog this year, it means so much.

Have a wonderful weekend and a fabulous Christmas.

Warm winter wishes to you all,

Jo xx














4 comments:

  1. Thank you for your lovely card and enjoy Christmas with your daughter just as I will be doing, grandson too can't wait to see them as they live a couple of hours away. May you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and look forward to seeing your beautiful cards again next year Annette xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette for your wonderful comments, I truely appreciate your support. May you and your family have a magical Christmas 💖 xx

      Delete
  2. Jo your card is truly magnificent! I imagine people line up to be on your Christmas Card list!! Hope all is well in your world and that you are settling in for a lovely holiday!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Becca. I'm still boxing cards up to give tomorrow, late as usual. But all is as well as I could have hoped for. I hope you have a wonderful Christmas 🎄 xx

      Delete