Tuesday 19 December 2017

Amazing Paper Grace - Thank You


Welcome back friends and visitors.

I'm so pleased you managed to make time to stop by for today's Amazing Paper Grace card.

I had a reason to make this one, so no Christmas card today. It's a sweet little Thank You card, for someone special, for really going the extra mile for me and my family just lately. It's a lot less than they deserve but I hope they appreciate the thought behind it. 

So, without any of my usual waffle, here is today's card.






The supplies used here are
* Cream cardstock
* M&C Boutique - Shabby Chic Paper Pad
* Magazine freebie sentiment stamp
* Pink metallic marker pen
* Distress ink
* Dew Drops pearlescent ink - Crimson
* Pearls from my stash

Firstly I edged the bottom cream layer with the metallic marker. I then distressed the edges of the background paper and edged with distress ink and layered.
I used the smaller frame from the Tallulah Frill set and cut 3 times, edged with the metallic marker and layered.
The Eliza Corners I simply bent them a little to raise them up and edged with a little distress ink.
I used two of the Vintage Pierced Banners And layered one over the top of the other, the bottom one I edged with distress ink and the top with the metallic marker.
Finally finished off with three sweet little Cinch and Go Flowers which I gently coloured with distress ink.

So there we have today's card. I do hope both you and the recipient like it.

There are many more ideas on how you can use the Chantilly Paper Lace collection over on Becca's Amazing Paper Grace blog, which you can find Here.

I am about to embark on a mad dash shopping spree to save Christmas Day from being a huge disappointment! Wish me luck (I'm so going to need it).

Thank you so much for finding the time to squeeze in a visit today as I'm sure everyone is busy with preparations.
Please pop back again for my next card on Saturday. Until then, have a wonderful week and take care.

Jo xx



  







6 comments:

  1. BEAUTIFUL, JO!!! I LOVE how you layered this up, & the pearls which are ALWAYS FITTING with Becca's designs! The pinks just make my heart sing! TRULY LOVELY!!!!!!!!!! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you TLady. I'm so pleased you like it 😊 xx

      Delete
  2. Wow what a lovely thank you card, I would love to have received this. Hope you have a wonderful Christmas and New Year and look forward to seeing your beautiful cards again next year, take care Annette xxx 😊💖

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Annette. I wish the same to you and your loved ones 🎄☺ xx

      Delete
  3. There are so many delicate details here...this is gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete