Saturday 18 November 2017

Happy Birthday

Hello again friends and visitors.

I hope you have all had a good week. I certainly have.
I'm so looking forward to Christmas this year, as it looks like my darling daughter could be moving much much closer to home in time for the festive season.
Having her close will be a real joy, I just can't wait!

Although I have just started on my 2017 Christmas cards, I'm just sneaking in a birthday card today. I haven't been able to show you until the recipient had actually received it.

So here it is










The supplies used here are
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions Shadow box collection stitched lattice frames
* Pearlescent linen cardstock
* Lemon Craft Heart Painted paper stack
* Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders Designer series Graceful Borders - Graceful Corners One
* Spellbinders D-Lites - Flourish Trim
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions Stitched Flags
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Radiant Rectangles
* Spellbinders Nestabilities Mega Ovals
* Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders Shapeabilities Decorative Swallowtail Tags
* Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions Orange Blossom Leaves
* Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders Cinch and go Flowers 
* Elizabeth Crafts Bunch of Flowers
* Distress inks
* Pearls and stamens from my stash

I really hope the recipient liked it, as I hope you do too.

Thank you so much for stopping by today, I hope you pop by again for my next mid-week card.

Jo xx
















6 comments:

  1. Oh how beautiful is that, just love all the flowers and leaves, I am sure the recipient loved it....I bet you are over the moon about the news of your daughter moving closer to home...nothing like Mum and Daughter time....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Ursula. Yes, I'm so pleased for her to move closer. I'll get to see her much more xx

      Delete