Wednesday 29 November 2017

Amazing Paper Grace - Merry Christmas

Hello again friends and visitors.

Oh how the weeks are flying by. Maybe because I'm back to twice weekly posting? More likely that I have a lot going on, trying to help/organise/facilitate my darling Daughter's impending return to the town. I've also been required to help the Hubster with his technophobia! (In short, he just gets me to do his emailing and anything else laptop related as his temperament seems to have a nasty allergic reaction when he attempts to use it lol.) Oh yes, and I have just been informed he's in need of a hair cut.....today! (Yes, I do that too.) 

Well, that can all take care of itself for now, as today's card is my second Amazing Paper Grace post. (I'm still super thrilled about it all!) Thank you to all you lovelies who took the time to send me messages of congratulations and support, they are truly appreciated.

So, without any further delay, here is todays Amazing Paper Grace card.








The supplies used here are
* Amazing Paper Grace, Chantilly Paper Lace collection - 
  (I used the sentiment tag only from the latter)
* Amazing Paper Grace/Spellbinders Graceful Corners One
* The stamped sentiment and flourishes are magazine freebies
* Metallic gold cardstock
* Stampendous Crystal embossing powder (used on the lattice inset)
* Pearls from my stash

Slightly more traditional, colour wise, than my previous card. I love white and gold together and thought the light green ink used for the stamps suited it well. I hope you think so too.

You can visit Becca's blog Amazing Paper Grace for more inspiration on how to use her stunning die sets.

Well, I had better get a move on and find my hairdressing scissors, another job to tick off my list.

Thank you for your visit today. Please pop back again at the weekend, if you have time lol. Until then, take care and have a great week. 

Jo xx













10 comments:

  1. Ah Yes. I have one of those. I know when the sentence starts with....Honnney... I am in for what ever he has done to the technology now. And that includes the clicker. :-)
    Thank goodness for crafting. And on that note your cards are BEAUTIFUL creations. I am loving everything about them. Keep it up girl. Enable me...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, I knew I couldn't be the only one to have a technologically backward Hubby. He has trouble using the remote for the TV! Bless them. Thank you for your lovely compliment today ☺ xx

      Delete
  2. Wow amazing card, so much going on in there, but it is beautiful...these men always think we sit around doing nothing, I can show my hubby things over and over on the computer, but can he remember....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol, thank you Ursula. I swear they 'forget' just so we do it for them. I shouldn't complain, he's a whizz with power tools 😀 xx

      Delete
    2. Mine too, great with any power tool. My Cuttlebug gave up the ghost yesterday, had an old one in a box, which he had quietly put away as that stripped a cog ages ago, he pulled that out and mended my current one as the spare he needed was still okay in the stashed one...so yes he does save money that way and a dab hand at DIY too.....xx

      Delete
    3. Oh that's fab that he's managed to fix your machine Ursula. Our hubbys sound very similar in that regard. He made me a lovely shelving/ display unit out of scaffolding boards recently. He once made a dining table! They do come in handy lol xx

      Delete
    4. My whole craft room has been his handy work, saved me a fortune...we are fortunate in that way !!!! xxxx

      Delete
    5. Oh if only mine had the time Ursula...maybe one day 😉 xx

      Delete
  3. Fabulous card Jo love the combination of the dies. My husband isn't too bad on the computer, BUT!!! always starts to swear and blame the machine than himself when things start to go wrong and simply has no patience whatsoever. Love to read your post,thanks. Annette 😊xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lol...thank you Annette, mine does that too! Sometimes, I can hear him muttering and moaning at it whilst I'm sat chuckling in the next room, just waiting for the inevitable cry for help 😂 xx

      Delete