Saturday 28 October 2017

Thinking of You

Hello again my crafty (and non crafty) friends. 
It still feels great to be back crafting again. Almost every waking minute spent thinking/planning/shopping craft lol.
That is when I'm not organising house repairs! (I'm on my second this week as I write). 

So without further ado, onto todays card.
I'm entering this into the CAS-UAL Fridays challenge, you can find it here : Think Pink for Breast Cancer Awareness









The supplies used here are 
*  Crafts-Too embossing folder 
*  Justrite Kindness stamp set
*  Hobbycraft lavender pigment ink pad
*  Clear embossing powder 
*  Spellbinders labels twenty
*  Sue Wilson/Creative Expressions victoria frames and tags
*  Spellbinders fancy framed tags 
*  Cheery Lynn tea rose leaves only
*  Spellbinders Rose creations 
*  Ivory foamiran 
*  Crelando pastel chalks 
*  Distress ink antique linen
*  Joy Crafts decorative chalks Pearl 
*  Magazine freebie sentiment stamp 
*  Pearls from my stash 

I wanted to keep the card simple and uncluttered, which I hope I've achieved.

I hope you like my card for today. Thank you all that follow and visit for your support and lovely comments. It really does mean a lot.

Pretty soon I hope to be back to twice weekly posts, but until then I hope you can pay a visit next week.

Have a great week everyone x











18 comments:

  1. This card is beautiful. Have not tried the foam flowers yet but it is on my list to try.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Crafty Meme. So many new things to try but not enough time in the day! It's hard being a crafter sometimes lol xx

      Delete
  2. Very delicate. What a nice way to show support for someone.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Barbara. I'm so pleased you like it xx

      Delete
  3. Beautiful, lovely to see you again x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you missypope. It's good to be back xx

      Delete
  4. What a pretty shabby card with perfect composition. Thanks for playing with our CAs-ual Fridays challenge and good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  5. So elegant! Thanks for playing along at Casual Fridays Think Pink Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a stunning card....luv Ursula xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Incredible card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete